Welcome to the iOS Praktikum WS14/15!
iOS Praktikum WS15/16: See this page
In this course you develop applications which experiment with modern user interface requirements. You get to know background, tools and skills required to develop applications for iOS. You learn Swift, the new programming language Apple just unveiled at WWDC. In addition to software engineering concepts like object oriented analysis and design you learn key concepts of usability engineering and continuous delivery.
For this course, real industrial partners provide problem statements. You get real team and project experience while actually using real data and working tightly together with the client with a real deadline.
- Credits: 10 ECTS
- Course type: Bachelor/Master Practical Course
- Kickoff Meeting: Thursday, October 9, 5:30 pm c.t., Interims Lecture Hall 2
- Design Review: Thursday, December 11, 5:30 pm c.t., Interims Lecture Hall 2
- Customer Acceptance Test: Friday, January 23, 4:00 pm c.t., Lecture Hall 1
See http://www1.in.tum.de/ios1415cat for more details.
- Weekly course meeting: Thursday 5:30 pm (compulsory attendance), Interims Lecture Hall 2
Results of previous years
- iOS Praktikum 2014: www1.in.tum.de/ios14
- iOS Praktikum 2013: www1.in.tum.de/ios13
- iOS Praktikum 2012: www1.in.tum.de/ios12
The application is done in three steps. Please see the slides from the Info-Meeting on Thursday, June 26 for detailed informations.
1. Please fill the application form below. (Due till: July 8)
(If you are new to TUM / a international student and you do not have a matriculation number yet, just fill in a 0)
2. Prioritize the iOS Praktikum in the new matching system of the faculty. (Between: July 4 - 8)
3. We inform you about your application (Due: July 13)
We are looking forward to an exciting event!
Prof. Bernd Brügge, Ph.D.